TCF Bank Stadium Policies & Information
TCF Bank Stadium Diagram
If you need assistance during the game, please ask any event staff employee.
Assistive Listening Devices
Assistive listening devices are available for guests who might require them by visiting any of the Guest Service booths located behind sections 101/103, 125/126 and 144/145 on the main concourse of TCF Bank Stadium. All messages transmitted over the PA system will be captioned on the main scoreboard.
The arranged drop-off point for any guests with disabilities is located on westbound lane of University Ave near the intersection with Oak Street.
Public elevators are available at all entrances to TCF Bank Stadium and are accessible to guests with disabilities.
For convenience of guests with disabilities, all gates are equipped with accessible lines provided to minimize wait times. These lines are clearly marked by signs and are for the use of guests with disabilities and their companions only.
Guests using accessible parking are encouraged to park in the University Ave Ramp on game day. Golf cart service will be provided to and from the stadium for any guests who require it. For any other parking questions, please contact the Gopher Ticket OfSce at (612) 626-8080 or toll free at 1-800-UGOPHER.
All Minneapolis/St. Paul public transportation is accessible to people with disabilities. For more information on using the bus or light rail to get to TCF Bank Stadium, please reference the Public Transportation section of the
A public paratransit service is available for people with disabilities. Metro Mobility is the door-through-door public transportation system for people with disabilities in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and certain adjoining suburbs. For more information call 651-602-1111.
Public restrooms are located along the main concourse of TCF Bank Stadium and are all ADA accessible. ADA-accessible family restrooms can be found behind sections 101, 119, 127 and 144.
Lower Level (all locations are at concourse level unless noted): 103, 107 (top and bottom), 108 (bottom only), 109, 110, 112-117, 121, 123-129, 133-143, 145, 150
Upper Level (all locations are at the top of the sections): 201-210, 213-224, 226-236
All patrons must have a reserved ticket reserved for a disabled seating area. For ADA-accessible seating tickets, contact the Gopher Ticket Office at (612) 624-8080 or toll free at 1-800-UGOPHER. Guests are strongly encouraged to call in advance of the game to ensure availability. To switch regular seating tickets to disabled seating tickets on game day please visit the Gopher Ticket OfSce located in the southwest corner of the stadium between the Big Stone and Carver county signs. Changes on game day will only be made if disabled seating tickets are still available.
Three ATMs are located along the main concourse of TCF Bank Stadium. They are located near sections 202, 220, and 244.
Concessions are located throughout the main concourse. Please see the menu page for selections and locations.
Elevators are located at each of the main entry gates. Elevators are in place for fans requiring additional assistance.
Please report an emergency situation to the nearest event staff representative. In the event of an evacuation, please follow directions provided by stadium security and the public address system.
Gates A, B, D, and E can be used to access the general seating area. Gate C is designated as the student entry, and the premium entrance is reserved for guests in the DQ Club, Indoor Club, Suite Level, and Loge Level.
Entry / Security
* Policy – Gates will open two hours prior to kick-off. Please utilize the entrance gate marked on your ticket – this will help ease congestion at the entry gates. All fans will be subject to a bag search and possible pat-down.
* Reason – These security measures are in place for the safety of all Gopher fans. It is suggested that fans arrive early and bring as few personal items as possible into TCF Bank Stadium – this will expedite the entry process
* Policy – Minnesota provides a memorable game day experience for all fans. Please help us to enhance the fan experience by demonstrating sportsmanship at all times. If you encounter unruly behavior, please contact a game management representative. Spectators must remain off the playing field at all times. The University of Minnesota reserves the right to remove from the stadium, without refund, any individuals disrupting other fans, team representatives, or officials.
* Reason – The University of Minnesota is dedicated to providing a safe environment for all spectators, coaches, athletes and officials. Immediate action will be taken to ensure the safety of all attendees.
Three fan relations locations exist on the main concourse of TCF Bank Stadium. They are located near entry gates A, C, and E.
Fan Text Line
First All issues can be reported from your seat by texting the word Gold to 78247.
First Aid stands are located on the concourse near entry gates A, C, and E. Additionally, First aid teams can be found throughout the concourse.
Game programs are available on the concourse near each entry gate.
Goldy’s Locker Room Team Store
The team store is located in the southwest corner of TCF Bank Stadium near Gate E. The store will only be accessible via the stadium once the entry gates have opened (TWO hours prior to kickoff).
The following services are available at each of the fan relations booths: Assisted listening devices, wheelchairs, lost and found, tag-a-kid, lost patrons, stadium information, seating issues, and general customer assistance.
The following items will be inspected. Please note all items are subject to search by gate personnel.
* Cameras and camera cases.
* All bags.
* Signs (must comply with standard of decency; no profane or offensive language or offensive messages; cannot exceed 24” by 36”).
* Policy – Access to the premium entrance (located near Benton County) is restricted to individuals with tickets for the DQ Club, Indoor Club, Suites, or Loge Boxes. Individuals holding premium tickets are greatly encouraged to enter TCF Bank Stadium through the premium entrance.
* Reason – The premium lobby is only designed to accommodate a limited number of patrons for game-day access
The following may not be brought into TCF Bank Stadium:
• Aerosol cans
• Animals (except assistive animals)
• Backpacks, luggage, grocery, dufTe bags, large bags, large purses or large camera cases
• Balls (beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.)
• Beverages, beverage containers, or liquids (cans, bottles or boxes)
• Camcorders and tripods
• Cameras with lenses over six inches long
• Cans, bottles, thermoses
• Coolers of any kind, including small soft pack coolers
• Illegal drugs
• Laser pointers
• Markers (permanent) and/or paint
• Noisemaking devices
• Objects that can be used as projectiles (sticks, bats, clubs, poles, frisbees, etc.)
• Sticks or Tag poles
• Strollers and infant/car seats or carriers
• Tobacco products
• Video camer
Re-entry to Stadium
* Policy – Patrons may not leave and re-enter TCF Bank Stadium.
* Reason – To enhance security, patrons are not allowed to leave TCF Bank Stadium and return.
Restrooms are ADA accessible and located throughout the main concourse. Family restrooms are located at sections 101, 119, 127 and 144.
Seat cushion vendors will be located along the main concourse. These cushions must be preordered for the football season. Any issues should be directed to the on-site representative.
* Policy – TCF Bank Stadium is a non-smoking facility.
* Reason – Smoking is prohibited in all facilities of the University of Minnesota campus.
Standing During Games
* Policy – Fans are encouraged to enthusiastically support the Gophers. Standing is expected during signiScant plays or moments throughout the game. We do ask you to please be courteous of other fans during the game. If complaints from fans regarding standing are reasonable and continuous, these situations will be addressed by game personnel.
* Reason – The University of Minnesota asks that all fans demonstrate common courtesy throughout the game.
The main ticket office is located on the exterior of the stadium between Big Stone and Carlton counties. General will-call is located at the ticket office. Visiting team will-call can be found at Watonwan County.
* All fans over the age of two must have a ticket to enter TCF Bank Stadium. Children under the age of two will not require a ticket, assuming they will sit in their parent or guardian’s lap.
* Tickets that are lost or stolen can be replaced. Refunds will not be issued. Replacement tickets will only be issued to the person who purchased the tickets. Valid identification must be shown in order to have replacement tickets issued. There will be a $5 fee for replacement tickets.
* The sale of counterfeit tickets has increased in areas surrounding TCF Bank Stadium. Unless tickets were purchased from the Gopher Ticket Office, you may have invalid tickets. Patrons attempting to enter TCF Bank Stadium with an invalid ticket will be denied admission.
TCF Bank Stadium
TCF Bank Stadium is the football stadium for the Minnesota Golden Gophers college football team at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota. TCF Bank Stadium is the football stadium for the Minnesota Golden Gophers college football team at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota. TCF Bank is the third on-campus stadium and fourth stadium used for University of Minnesota football. Previous fields have been Northrop Field, Memorial Stadium, and Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. The 50,805 seat on-campus “horseshoe” style stadium is designed to support future expansion to seat up to 80,000 people, and cost $288.5 million to build.
TCF Bank Stadium is the first of three spectator sports stadiums that either have been built or are being considered for the major tenants of the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome – the Gophers and two professional teams, the Minnesota Twins baseball and Minnesota Vikings football teams. Served by existing and proposed light rail, the three stadiums are located within a 1.25 miles (2.01 km) radius loosely centered at the Guthrie Theater on the Mississippi River in downtown Minneapolis.